Pages

6.22.2010

Tomorrow

I just finished writing a blog, and now I am starting over.

I am not sure what happened, but it somehow mysteriously disappeared.
I guess that means I should write about something else.

I'll give you a small recap of the last blog:
-We found a home.
-All the paper work is in motion.
-We have to move out of the place we are in before July 1st.
-I have been packing non-stop.
-I have discovered the magic of space storage bags.
-We will be living with Ruben's brothers until we can move to our new home.
-I have a sunburn. Ouch.

Today I realized something I did not want to admit.
I often talk about diet and exercise.

"It's too hard."

When I talk to people who claim that they love exercising I just cannot fathom it.

I want that.
I want to love exercise.
I want eating right to become daily habit.

I want it to be easy.
I want a partner to do it with.
I want to encourage others to do it.

Well, I realized today that I need to try harder.
It is not easy, especially if you are used to a different lifestyle, but it is possible.

Starting tomorrow morning, I am hoping things will be different.
I am not going to start with anything extreme.
A good breakfast, maybe some oatmeal.
A healthy lunch, maybe a turkey sandwich on wheat, no cheese.
A light dinner, maybe a nice salad.
A small workout, maybe a long walk.

Some of you may not be able to relate to this post.
Others of you can relate more than you think is normal.

Struggling with being healthy is something I have done for a long time.
I have been significantly more healthy since moving to Chicago.
I buy all of the food we eat. Healthy options.
In Florida I ate out everyday, sometimes multiple time a day.
Here, I make my own food. Multiple times a day.
I feel like it's time to get healthier.

Send me a text, email, or message.
Check up on me.
I'm going to need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment