Pages

6.03.2010

Simplicity

I have started to write a few blogs, but have yet to publish any of them.

My thoughts are all over the place lately.

I was thinking that this blog would be just that.

No order. Just thoughts.

Here goes:

I am frustrated with myself.

I think about laundry and all that I have to wash and at times feel irritated by it.
Then, I think about all those people in the world that don't have that luxury.
To have so many clothes, to have a washer and dryer in my home, to be able to choose whatever I wear.

I went grocery shopping yesterday.
I had access to an overflowing abundance food.
It was my choice.
I could buy whatever I wanted to eat.

That simple.

Simple? Wrong word.

Disgusting.
Sad.
Unfortunate.

Simplicity.
Easy concept.
Hard to live out under these circumstances.

For the past week I have been really hot while I was sleeping.
Solution? Air Conditioner.

Not comfortable enough-justifiable reason to complain.
We're spoiled.

Convenience.

Convenience makes simple living hard.

Gandhi- "Be the change you want to see in the world"
Cliche?
Maybe.
Profound?
Absolutely.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment