Pages

3.26.2011

Honey Dijon Salmon - Failed Attempt

I just want to let you know beforehand that, 
I am not including this recipe with these photos.
The reason I'm not including it is because it wasn't good enough.
I decided I don't want to post recipes unless I absolutely love the recipe.

I think this was a recipe-gone-wrong because I kind of guessed with a lot of it.
It was meant for grilling, but it's freezing outside so that was not an option.
I also didn't include the asparagus or Worcestershire sauce.
Also,for some reason I read corn meal instead of cornstarch..
Yea, I know. Way to go, Evie.

Anywho, if you want to try it the way it was meant to be, click here.

We used couscous as our side. 
That part actually came out delicious.

So here it is, my failed attempt at honey dijon salmon:

First, I thawed the frozen salmon filets.


Then, I made the sauce.


Then, I chopped up some walnuts.


Then, I got some foil out and put it all together.



Then, Ruben made some couscous.



Finally, we ate it.


Don't be fooled. It wasn't as good as it may sound or look. 
Well, the couscous was.
I'll try it again another time and if it comes out better I'll let you know.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. man, salmon looks good to me no matter what! i'm glad to see you are not afraid to post the lackluster moments...awesome post Evie :)

    ReplyDelete