Pages

2.20.2011

Breakfast Burritos

If you stopped by yesterday, you know that I made way too much of an incredible veggie quesadilla meal. I mentioned in that blog that we would be using the leftovers for breakfast.

Well, we did it.

My expectations for the outcome were very high considering the original was so delicious. I am happy to tell you that in no way were my hopes crushed.

They were so good!
With these, Ruben just added eggs and cheese to the left over filling and scrambled.
(Ruben is the designated breakfast maker in our home)


Yum.

So again, I used my phone for the photos.
Here they are:




Let me know if you try it.
I would love to hear what you think!

1 comment:

  1. evie, once again, we are liking the blog! i'm thinking this food/photography thing is going together well for you.

    oh, and bokeh apparently is pronounced bōˈkā. not bokie, as i offered tonight as a possible pronunciation. thats just bonk.

    ReplyDelete