Pages

7.13.2010

Faith

Faith.

From my understanding, faith is believing in something or someone.
Faith is believing in something or someone whether or not you can see it.
Faith is believing something or someone, even if there is no proof.
Faith is something I haven't had very much of lately.

Dates keep changing.
Things are unsure.
There is so much uncertainty.

Yet, through all of this I am supposed to have faith.

Faith that we will move into our new home before school starts.
Faith that our sofa's will be sold.
Faith that everyone involved in this buying process is doing their part.
Faith that everything that is happening is for a reason.
Faith that my family and friends will be there through it all.

I won't lie.
This faith thing is tough.
For me, anyway.

I so badly want to believe that everything will be ok.
It's just so much easier to say or think than to really believe.

I feel like I have been discouraged since I moved here.
I'm ready for that to end.
I'm ready for my faith to kick in.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment